Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 Goals

So I was at my small group last week and we went over our goals for 2009. I had not really thought about them in depth until then but it was definitely a good thing. Here they are.

SPIRITUAL

1. Spend 1 hr every week focused on God

LEARNING

1. Read 1 Book per week

2. Learn how to weld

3. Learn to cook 1 new dish per week

FINANCIAL

1. Pay of all Debt

2. Save up down payment for land for yurt and funds to build yurt.

3. Save money to buy my sister computer for high school graduation

PHYSICAL

1. Commute 60 miles per week

2. MTB twice a week

3. Compete solo in 12 hrs of snowmass

RELATIONAL

1. Talk to my brother and sister at least once a week

2. Invite friends over for dinner at least once a month

RECREATIONAL

1. Go on at least 2 trips out of colorado and 1 trip out of the country this year (surfing in baja?)

2. Volunteer with Glen Eyrie Garden Society at least once a month during spring, fall, summer.

Somewhat mundane but at the same time I think very attainable.

No comments: