Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Eyes


A common saying is that eyes are windows to the soul.

As I was looking into someone's eyes yesterday I was thinking... This is an awful lot of fun, what makes it so. technically you are just looking through a lenses at someones retina and they are doing the same thing to you.

What adds meaning to an experience??

Is it what we are told to think??

I wonder if I would have come up with the idea that eyes are a window to the soul on my own or just some version of it or if I did not have preconceived ideas and notions what would I come up with when I look into another persons eyes?

1 comment:

Elizabeth Symington said...

What new dish are you making this week? Something from the middle east? I want to learn to cook some stellar Indian dishes. Keep me posted. ;-)